White Sparkle Quartz Worktops
White Sparkle Worktops, Huge savings on White Sparkle Quartz Kitchen Worktops UK, Nationwide Template & Fit. Warranty, Instant Online Quote, Huge Colour Range. Leading UK Supplier
White Sparkle Worktop
White sparkle worktops are currently very much on-trend and provide a stylish and classic look for any kitchen which is both up to the minute but will endure and not date.
The sparkle effect used to be the province of dark grey or black worktops and white fell out of fashion, considered to be just too unforgiving a colour. Now, white sparkle worktops allow you to enjoy all the benefits of white without any of the drawbacks of a flat white surface, creating a three-dimensional look that is luxurious and universally appealing and using materials that are robust, practical, and easy to clean.
What are the design advantages and best features of a white sparkle kitchen worktop?
Open any interiors magazine and you are bound to see a white sparkle worktop in at least one of the images and here are just some of the reasons why they are so popular: –
- White sparkle kitchen worktops provide a refreshing, pristine look which suggests hygiene and cleanliness without being overly clinical and austere
- Match just about any design and colour of cabinetry with white sparkle worktops
- White gives the impression of space in a compact kitchen or kitchen diner
- White glitter worktops or white mirror chips worktops are reflective and so with effective use of natural or artificial light can create a bright room in a dark or gloomy kitchen which might otherwise suffer from lack of natural light
- Use strong, dark colours for cabinets with confidence without feeling that they are too dominant or make the room too dark, combining them with white sparkle worktops offsets rich colours and showcases them to maximum effect without detracting from their impact
- Flecked and sparkle worktops are more forgiving of marks and stains whilst you cook and prepare food
What puts the sparkle into a white sparkle kitchen worktop?
Mirror-like flecks of silver are embedded in the worktop, sometimes described as a white glitter worktop or a white mirror chip worktop. This finish can be added to a variety of different materials ranging from economically priced laminates, to a solid surface of either wood or granite depending on preference and budget, adding a touch of stylish modernity to any kitchen.
The flecks and chips reflect light and are not only a statement design feature but add movement and vibrancy to small kitchens and kitchens which lack daylight. They lift what is a flat and unforgiving colour into something three dimensional and stylish without any concession to practicality and functionality.
Style your kitchen with white sparkle kitchen worktops
There are almost endless design possibilities with white sparkle worktops. Here are just some ideas for your home.
- Use a white sparkle worktop to contra with blue cabinets, so on-trend, to create a crisp, nautical feel for a seaside home or bright country cottage or, using darker blues, an opulent luxurious appearance which works equally well in a period home or a contemporary property
- Clever use of white sparkle worktops creates reflected light in a small kitchen or open-plan home creating an illusion of size and space
- All white is a fashionable look for many rooms in the home but can simply be too one dimensional and austere. An expanse of white mirror chip worktops will lift a white kitchen as the light catches the glitter, creating movement and vibrancy
- Choose white mirror chip worktops to showcase a dark grey or black kitchen without detracting from the overall effect. White sparkle worktops soften the look without diminishing the impact of very dark colours
- In open-plan living, a kitchen can seem a juxtaposition in the space and not flow properly in the design, white can be used as a theme colour to blend cooking, living, and dining with white sparkle worktops to both emphasise the style of the kitchen and link through to the rest of the room, also creating an illusion of space in a small flat or apartment.
Fixtures and fittings
Stainless steel, chrome or gunmetal grey handles and fittings are the latest design feature for kitchen cabinets, and they complement a white sparkle kitchen worktop perfectly, catching and reflecting the light. Stainless steel sinks partner with white glitter worktops but even a white Belfast sink looks stylish with the surrounding surfaces just softening and enhancing the look.
White sparkle worktops create an amazing look in any kitchen – white yet not quite white. Stylish and practical, they can be used as a backdrop to showcase cabinets and flooring in strong and striking colours like deep blue or dark grey or they can be the main feature with pale wood units or white cabinetry.
In a contemporary kitchen, white sparkle worktops are crisp and modernist, but they also make a good choice for a period home with plain or coloured wood units, creating a traditional finish that is both practical and 21st century but sympathetic to the age of the house.
White sparkle worktops work with virtually every single style and design of the kitchen and with every colour scheme. They complement and enhance or dominate and delight and can also be extended through to utility rooms and dining areas with the colour flowing through white walls, floors, or furniture. Plan your kitchen around white sparkle worktops or let them dovetail with the dominant design features, for the ultimate in style, flexibility, and functionality.
Do you sell directly to the public?
Yes we supply to end clients, by doing do we can ensure you get the best service and price. By cutting out the middleman and passing the savings on to you.
What must I have on site when you arrive to do the templating?
Before the survey you need to ensure all cabinets are level, have sufficient braces and are secure firmly to the wall. Make sure you know the final location of the sinks, hobs, taps and any other fittings required and have these available on site. Please ensure after the survey cabinets are not moved as the measurements takes during the survey are crucial for a perfect worktop installation. Any changes after the survey will cause significant delays and incur extra charges.
Can we plaster the walls after you have templated?
No, this needs to be done before the templating. Tiling should be done after the worktops are installed.
How long from the templating will it take to fit my worktops?
We normally delivery and fit worktops within 4-10 working days from the survey. (7 day from sale to fit on certain occasions, call for details)
How accurate is an online quote?
The price calculated using the online guide price, which will only change if and when we come out to template, the measurements and your requirements change from the original quote online.