Super 6 Worktops have become the perfect option for kitchen and bathroom worktops over and above other traditional materials such as granite or natural stone.
Amongst the features responsible for this popularity are that the Super 6 worktops present extreme durability in kitchen and bathroom spaces where traffic and daily use is high, and also the endless colours possibilities that are offered with this surface
White & Grey Sparkle
These have been a longstanding favourite, used in both modern and traditional kitchen designs.
The Mirrored Chips within the Quartz gives the sparkle, enhancing the Iridescence of the stone.
White & Grey Shimmer
The Shimmer range came to the market in 2019 Giving an alternative to the Sparkle, it is a delicate more subtle look with tiny Mirror Flecks which when the light hits gives a lustrous and attractive quality to the worktops.
Carrara & Calacatta
These are very on-trend, the Carrara a subtle Marble effect with a white background and a grey vein which looks great on Islands, worktops, and splashbacks.
Calacatta is a statement Quartz working well on Islands and longer worktops, it has large grey veins running through the slabs, it looks stunning if you add downturns to the Islands and splashbacks behind the hob or the full length of the worktops.
Included in the price:
- Sink Cutout
- Hob Cutout
- Set of 5 Drainer Grooves
- Tap Hole Cutout
- 100mm upstands
- Edge detail – Square with Chamfer
- Delivery and installation 5 to 7 days after the Template.
- Dedicated template and fitting teams, all employed by Stone Synergy (no outsourcing)
- Samples available
Why Choose Super 6?
- Made for 93% quartz crystals and 7% resin binder, glass, mirror, and colour pigments.
It is a man-made product that looks and feels like natural stone.
Uniform in colour and pattern, solid through colour
- Naturally resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew.
- No-porous – keeps its lustrous gloss and smooth finish without polishing and because it is non-porous, it doesn’t require sealants or waxes.
- Strong and Highley Durability – 4 to 5 times the flexural strength of granite, heat and scorch resistant, stain and chemical resistant.
- Scratch Resistant – Quartz is one of the hardest natural minerals in the world.
- Low Porosity – Low Liquid absorption, it does not require any special cleaning
- 10-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
|WHITE OR GREY SPARKLE||£1,200|
|WHITE OR GREY SHIMMER||£1,300|
All prices are plus VAT